Here are the rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you (that's a given!)
- Post the award logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more other blogs that inspire you
Wow...okay, for the 7 super-interesting facts about myself:
1. My picks for the last 2 foods on earth would be ice cream and Herr's potato chips. As a matter of fact, Herr's just put me on their Facebook cover this week. Is that awesome or what?
2. My sister and I moved to Tennessee 23 years ago to break into the music business. Then we remembered we had crippling stage fright. OOPS! Now we do our singing in church.
3. I have written several dinner theater productions. They're always comedies. Go figure!
4. I used to weigh almost 200 pounds. Then I met a lousy guy who dumped me, and I lost my appetite when he broke my heart. I lost 62 pounds, met a much better guy, and married him. ;) Heh, heh...
5. My favorite movie ever is The Last of the Mohicans. My dream came true last year when I went to the spot where they filmed the climactic mountain cliff scene.
6. I hate feet. I don't want you looking at mine, and I don't want to look at yours. :)
7. When I think about particular days of the week or holidays, I see them in my head as a certain color. Thanksgiving is always yellow. Fridays are white.
My Sunshine Award nominations:
Nidia at Lit From Within - this girl is so full of ideas that she makes me feel lazy! :)
Emily at Em's Polish Paradise - the cutest thing about Emily is how she gets so excited about her polishes. She's a joy! :)
Dani at From Polish, With Love - Dani is something like 14 months pregnant and is STILL posting beautiful stuff! :)
Perfectly Painted - this young lady is one of the most encouraging friends out there for a new blogger like me...but bless her heart, I don't know her name! She wants to be incognito, or I'm just not seeing it, LOL! :P
Dema at Dema Pixie - she has great photos and a thorough, succinct writing style. You can't imagine that her house is ever messy. :)
So there it is. I truly appreciate the award, Kelsey! I enjoy my blogging friends so much! Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day! :)
Congrats on the award! It was interesting reading your facts too :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Lisa! I wanted to nominate you too, but somebody beat me to it! :)Delete
I also hate feet! I want to hurl when people post pics of their pedicures. Lol. I thinj it's awesome that you and you sis took a risk and moved to another state. Even though it did not go as planned, I am sure it had a silver lining. I want to move to another state for school but am terrified of doing so. Lol :)ReplyDelete
LOL...yeah...feet. My sister and I had a good experience. We were really young and had to grow up and be adults. :)Delete
Thanks so much!! Haha I had to read this post a few times to realize you nominated me! It really brightened my day :DReplyDelete
Clare! Your name is Clare! Nice to meet you! :)Delete
Aww thanks! I'm so glad I found your blog :DDelete
Aww, me too! You'll find that blogging buds are the BEST!Delete
I LOVED reading your interesting facts. That's awesome that you have written dinner theatre productions. I bet they are great to see! You are so talented:)ReplyDelete
Awwww...you're too sweet. My dream job would be on Broadway...singing AND acting goofy! :PDelete
Thank you Mel! <3ReplyDelete
You're welcome Miss Em! :)Delete